Service & Parts
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Driving one of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles means you’re well taken care of, on the road and off.
To know the exact condition of your vehicle, we put ’em to the test with a rigorous 125-point inspection.
(2) 7-Years/100,000-Miles (whichever comes first) for 2010 model year and newer vehicles; 6-Years/80,000-Miles for 2009 model year and earlier vehicles. Powertrain Limited Warranty runs from the date vehicle was sold as new. A deductible may apply. See dealer for details.
(3) Eligible vehicles include Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and RAM vehicles with an active 3-Month/3,000-Mile Maximum Care Limited Warranty, 6-Year/80,000-Mile or 7-Year/100,000-Mile CPOV Powertrain Limited Warranty with a maximum of 74,999 miles at the time of purchase. For Lifetime coverage beyond powertrain (Added Care Plus and Maximum Care plans), eligible vehicles must be within 36 months of the in-service date and a maximum 36,000 miles. Lifetime Certified Upgrade Plans exclude Dodge Viper and all SRT® vehicles, as well as vehicles used for police service, taxi, limousine, postal delivery or ambulance service. A deductible may apply. For more details and a copy of the limited warranties, see your dealer or call 1-800-677-5782. Warranty is non-transferable; exceptions apply; see dealer for details.
(4) Lifetime coverage is transferable ONLY in the states of Florida and North Carolina and the 7-Year/100,000-Mile (for 2010 model year and newer vehicles) or the 6-Year/80,000-Mile (for 2009 model year and earlier vehicles) Certified Pre-Owned Powertrain Limited Warranty must be transferred in tandem with the Lifetime Warranty.
(5) Administered by Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., Medford, MA 02155. You must call 1-800-521-2779 for prior authorization to receive these benefits.
(6) With Rental Car Coverage, Chrysler Group LLC will reimburse you up to $35 per day for a rental vehicle ($175 maximum per occurrence) any time if: A) a component fails and the component is covered by the 6-Year/80,000-Mile or the 7-Year/100,000-Mile CPOV Powertrain Limited Warranty, B) any coverage is under the New Vehicle Basic Limited Warranty, C) the vehicle is inoperable because of the failure and D) repairs take overnight. Car Rental Allowance coverage is not provided where loaner vehicle coverage is provided by the warranty or the dealer.